COOK: 3 hr
EASY TO MAKE
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp YVH Mixed Berry Jam
- 1 tsp chocolate dessert sauce
- 1 tsp caramel dessert sauce
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Line tray with baking paper
- Add a pinch of salt to egg whites and beat them, whilst gradually adding in the sugar. Beat until stiff peaks are formed and sugar is dissolved.
- Divide the mixture into three separate bowls.
- In one bowl, add in the jam and stir to form swirl pattern.
- Repeat Step 4 using the chocolate sauce and caramel into the remaining portions of the mixture.
- Spoon 3 large dollops of each flavoured mixture onto baking tray and bake for 1 hour.
- Reduce temperature to 100 degrees and bake for a further hour. Turn off oven and leave meringues inside until completely cooled.