COOK: 20 min
EASY TO MAKE
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 apples, cut into quarters and cored
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup YVH Plum Sauce
- 1/4 cup YVH Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- Heat oil in shallow pan and add apple pieces, turning until softened. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Cook pork chops in pan for 5 minutes each side. Remove, and cover to stand for 5 minutes.
- While pork is resting, place plum sauce, lemon juice, chicken stock, and apples in a small pan on high heat and stir until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over pork to serve, and enjoy!