COOK: 1 HOUR 30min
EASY TO MAKE
MAKES 9 PIECES
- 250g packet of choc ripple biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 375g cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup our delicious Yarra Valley Hilltop Raspberry Jam, warmed
- Place biscuits in food processor and blitz until they are a fine crumb. In a large mixing bowl, combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter, the press into the base of a cake pan. Refrigerate for 20 mins.
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly over cheesecake base.
- Drizzle warm jam over top of mixture, then run a tooth-pick through the jam to form marble-swirl pattern. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice into delicious bite sized pieces and enjoy!