COOK: 1 hr
EASY TO MAKE
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp Yarra Valley Hilltop Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Yarra valley Hilltop Pure Honey
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Line tray with baking paper
- Create the marinate by whisking together the lemon juice, honey, cumin, oregano, and olive oil. Marinate the chicken pieces by placing them in a shallow cooking dish and pouring the mixture over them. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 mins, turning pieces over occasionally.
- Pat the chicken dry and season with salt and pepper. Place them in a saucepan, skin side down. Using medium heat, cook chicken until skin is crispy.
- Remove from the saucepan and place the chicken skin side up onto the prepared oven tray. Bake until cooked through, approx 30 minutes, basting with remaining marinate halfway through.
Remove from oven and enjoy!